Windows 7 Crack With Activation Key [100% Working]
Windows 7 Crack is an advanced version of the operating system. I will tell you more about it. In this post, you will learn about the Advanced Settings of the operating system Windows 7 Crack. You know that Microsoft Windows is an operating system.
Operating System is a software that helps you to operate the computer system. Through its various functions, it manages and controls the different parts of a computer system. Also, It acts as an interface between you and the various computer parts.
Features Of Windows 7 Crack
- Windows is a graphical user interface GUI. Programs files and other applications are represented graphically in the form of icons and menus. You can easily use then with the help of a mouse.
- Its features are more than one. Applications can be run at a time in Windows.
- It handles input and output to and from hardware devices such as hard disks, printers, etc.
- There are several versions of Windows, such as Windows 98, NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, and 10.
- When the computer is switched on, it is the first program that starts automatically and gets loaded into the memory of the PC.
- Many background tasks and programs have been upgraded in Windows 7. As a result, programs execute faster and more efficiently than the previous versions of Windows.
Internet Explorer 8:
Windows 7 has included the latest version of Microsoft’s web browser Internet Explorer 8.
Windows Media Player 12:
It has included a new version of Windows Media Player 12.
It has included a dramatically improved version of Microsoft Paint.
Windows Media Center:
Windows 7 has included a new version of Windows Media Center. Now Windows Media Center supports more global TV standards and tuners, including digital and HT hots; what do you mean by upgrading software.
The calculator utility gets a surprisingly hefty upgrade in Windows 7 with many new operating modes, including normal and scientific.
WordPad gets the cynic ribbon in Windows 7 and becomes a full-featured word processor.
Advanced Settings Of Desktop:
You all know how to change the basic settings of the desktop screensaver, wallpaper, and the like. There are some advanced settings for the desktop appearance. Sometimes the desktop becomes cluttered with many icons, and clutter can make it hard to find the Icons you need.
- To arrange the icons, step 1 right-click in an empty area.
- Step 2 in the shortcut menu that appears click on the sort by option.
- Step 3 choose any option from the options displayed here, click sort by to name, arrange the icons in alphabetical order, by the icon name, size, arrange Icons in order of file size, etc.
If an icon is a shortcut to software, the size refers to the size of the shortcut file. Item type arranges Icons in order of kind. For example, if you have shortcuts to several PowerPoint presentations on your desktop, this will be arranged next to each other.
Date modify arrange icons in the order that the item was last modified. Click view to auto arranges the Icons in columns along the left side of your screen align to grid snap icons into place as designated by an invisible grid on your screen. The Grid keeps the Icons aligned with each other.
You can hide and show all the desktop icons when this command is checked desktop icons are displayed on your desktop.
Icons are you know small pictures. These pictures can also be modified; the details of the steps are.
- Step one right-click in a blank area of the desktop and choose the personalize option. Once you click it, the personalization window will appear.
- Step 2, click on the change desktop icons option; the desktop icon settings window appears.
- Step 3 Click to select any one icon and click the Change icon button the change icon dialog box appears with some pictures.
- Now, step 4 click to select any one of them and click the OK’ button in the change icon dialog box.
- Step 5, click the Apply, and then the OK buttons in the display icons setting dialog box. You’ll now be back at your Windows desktop, and you will see the desktop icons change to what you choose.
The volume control program on the system tray helps us control the volume of different audio devices of the computer. Step 1 double click the volume control icon in the system tray on the taskbar. The volume control slider pops up. Here are some options to control the volume.
By dragging the slider, the volume level can be increased or decreased.
By clicking on it, you can silence all the sounds.
Click on the mixer link volume mixer speaker HP window opens up the step to adjust and customize the sound volume on an application using the slides for applications.
Changing The Mouse Pointer
- Step 1 right-click on the desktop and click on the personalized option from the desktop menu.
- Step 2 click change Mouse pointers. The mouse properties window opens up.
- Step 3 customize your mouse pointer by choosing from the options given.
Date & Time
Our computer’s clock records the time. Whenever we create or modify files on our PC, changing the date and time. The time and date shown by the OS can be changed using the following steps.
- Step 1 click on the date and time on the extreme right of the taskbar. The date and time window pops up.
- Step 2, Click the change date and time tab. The date and time settings window opens up.
- Step 3, Click on the date and time buttons to change the date and time settings.
- Finally, change the date in the calendar and change the time and click OK.