Minitool Partition Wizard 12 Crack Latest 2023
Minitool Partition Wizard Crack is the most potent partitioning tool, and it is one of the top 10 Windows Apps. It has over 1 Billion downloads and over 200 million users. It supports various languages, such as English, French, German, etc.
The installation process is pretty straightforward. But let’s have an adhesive back at what users can do with a Minitool Partition Wizard Crack. Alright, let’s talk about the UI. Off the bat, it has lots of tools to pick from you’ll get data recovery, partition recovery, OS migration.
You can clone a disk, copy partitions, benchmark, usage analyzer, and full management in this tool. You can perform a data backup straight out of it. Though the UI is fantastic got no bugs in the design, all the tools are available; It has everything you need.
It gives you an accurate idea of the performance of the drives. You can resize or move the partition. It’s quick quicker than any other partition tool out there. Users can split the partition so they can divide the hard drive in half. It’ll allow you to check the file system that’s quicker than OS is anything’s faster than OS is this check anyway.
It is much better than the competitors to do anything with the free version. It just appears to work very well. Also, users can copy the partitions.
Minitool Partition Wizard Crack
With Partition Wizard Pro Crack, you can now join all partitions. Also, you can rebuild the MBR (Master Boot Record). It allows you to delete all partitions within any disk, copy it, perform surface tests, recover partitions, wipes drives, or converts MBR disks to GPT disks to remove the 2TB size limitation and also the four maximum primary partitions.
As for partitions, users can effortlessly format, delete, resize, move them, extend or split them. They can also explore Partitions, set them as logical, increase their cluster size, change the serial number, the type ID, and even wipe them altogether. Minitool Partition Wizard Pro Crack also has support for Linux Ext2, 3, and EXT4 partitions and the RAID setups.
Overall, it’s a tool for the pros, without any doubt. The plethora of tools can make a top selection within the community when it comes to partitioning software. You can virtually accomplish any given task with Partition Wizard Professional Edition, and that can genuinely serve as its business card.
- Supported OS include Windows 10/8/7/Vista and Windows XP
- Can create logical and primary partitions with any of the following file systems: FAT32/NTFS, Ext2/3/4, Linux Swap area, or left unformatted
- It can clone Windows from its current drive to a different one using the Migrate OS to HDD or SSD Wizard feature
- One button makes it easy to convert any NTFS partition type to the FAT file system
- You can modify the drive letter of any partition
- Also, you can change the cluster size when formatting a partition
- MiniTool Partition Wizard Crack makes it easy to resize a partition because users can drag the size left or right to adjust it. You can enter the values manually to make it exactly the right size
- You can copy Disks and Partitions over to other partitions or drives
- Users can exclude a surface test to check for any bad sectors
- Can apply a custom volume label
- You can monitor or repair the file system if it is damaged
- Supports rebuilding the MBR partition as well as copying the MBR partition type to a GPT disk
- Also, it can select and remove all Partitions at once
- It can convert the HDD from MBR to GPT
- This tool can hide Partitions, which can stop them from displaying with the other drives and partitions in Windows
- You can set the Partitions as active or inactive
- The system partition, or the whole disk, can be copied
- You can easily split a system partition into different parts, which essentially resize the partition. And then creates a new Partition from the available free space
- You can convert between primary and logical partitions
- A partition’s serial number and Type ID can be changed
- You can also restore lost partitions using MiniTool Partition Wizard with an added Partition Recovery Wizard
- It can wipe clean all the data on disks and partitions with common data sanitization methods like Random Data, Write Zero, and DoD 5220.22-M
- Copy entire partition to an unallocated disk space with ease with file-by-file Moving algorithm. Backup or move your data without any loss
- Scan disk to restore formatted/deleted or damaged partitions
- Copy an entire drive to a different disk quickly and easily with data clone functionality. You can Backup disk data without any data loss
- Visually display your disk and partition configuration to preview all the changes before apply
- Support RAID
- It supports single drives or partitions larger than 2 TB
- Support up to 32 HDDs within one system
- Set partition as primary
- Merge Partition
- Hot Extend Partition without a reboot
- Set partition as logical
- Rebuild MBR
- Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk
- Disk Surface Test
- Partition Surface Test
- Change Partition Serial Number
- Change Partition Type ID
- You can view the characteristics of a Partition, which includes the Type ID, serial number, file system, physical sector, and other details
- Consists of a data recovery tool to recover files
- You can perform a benchmark on any disk
- There’s a space analyzer tool built-in
- Comes in a portable mode, too
- Supports multiples languages, including English, Japanese, German, French, Korean, and Italian
- Operating System: It supports all operating systems, including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, Windows 10, all editions. It is also compatible with Windows Server 2012 R2.
- CPU: 1.5 GHz x86 or compatible CPU
- RAM: 1024 MB minimum memory