SAM Broadcaster Pro Crack
The program we’ll be giving you today is not your everyday utility. It has meant explicitly for audio enthusiasts and people who want to start an internet radio right at their home. Today we will give you SAM Broadcaster Pro Crack.
Now I have to admit that this is my first time using audio broadcasting software. So we’ll learn as we go.
- First of all, it has an installer that is only a few megabytes, which is pretty small. It did ask me what type of database I wanted to use for all my tracks during installation. And I selected the default option. You also can choose your custom databases like MySQL or anything else that you like. And apart from that, the installation was pretty straightforward.
UI and Features of SAM Broadcaster Pro Crack:
- Now talking about the user interface, of course, it’s not meant for every user. If you’re just new to this, you are going to get overwhelmed. But I’m going to try to break it down in a straightforward way so that everyone can understand.
- Here deck A, deck B, and you know Auxilary 1. These are your different players. You can put tracks on them. Also, you can play or pause any of them at the same time. I mean, they can work simultaneously.
- Here you have ASIC sound effects that you can add on the go.
Approachable tool for online broadcasting
- The clear and well-organized UI allows you to load tracks, add effects for voice and music, and create & manage a playlist, to mention only part of the abilities of SAM Broadcaster. This program comes with really good streaming encoders that work with mp3PRO, OGG, WM9, MP3, or aacPlusv2.
- These encoders will make the stream readable by MusicMatch, Live365, Winamp, or Windows Media Player, not to mention servers like SHOUTcast, IceCast, or StreamCast. A neat feature of SAM Broadcaster is its ability to display in the main window the number of listeners currently connected to it and the highest number of connected stream viewers.
- Also, you have your fade control. It is a dedicated tab just for the fade of the type of crossfade that you want. You can do a manual one; you can do it auto.
- There are a lot of advanced settings that you can change according to your needs.
- Moreover, you have the voice effects in which you can either do two types of things. What you can do over here is you can turn your microphone on, and you can press the talk. And you can talk live while everything else is still broadcasting.
Adding Audio Clips:
- Also, you can report a custom clip in Voice Tracking. You can add it to the stream anytime you want. You can play and pause it just like any other of these tracks.
Statistics Relays Graph:
- You will get a statistics relays graph in this software.
- Another feature you’ll have is the master volume.
Tracks, Playlist, History, and Queue:
- On the right-hand side, you’ll have the records. There’s a playlist, and there’s the history of the records that you have and the queue where you can add tracks that you want to play next.
- You can play multiple tracks at the same time is this software. You’ll have the option of deck A, deck B, and Auxilary 1. All of these can contain different tracks. So you can scroll all around, and you can start playing.
Easy and Customizable:
- It was pretty easy for me to get started considering that this is my very first go at something like this. So you have your master volume here; you can change it if you want.
- You can customize the windows. Also, you can choose what to have and will not have. You’ll have a primary user interface.
- Furthermore, you have a dedicated section for crossfade and fade-outs and fade ends. You can mess with the exact way that it’s done.
- It has advanced features like a gap killer, and it has rules for playlists, and then you have your usual HTTP settings.
How to Use Different Controls?
- Plus, you’ll have the EQ settings for each of these decks, and you can mess with everything. We can play something else while that’s going, so you can start the second track now; you’ll see they’re both playing at the same time.
- You can stop the first one whenever you want, and you can stop the second one whenever you want as well. Plus, you can play the third as well, along with the first, so you know that’s how you can manage all your three simultaneously.
- So how do you talk while something’s playing? That’s what I’ll be telling you now. So we have voice effects. You can turn the mic on, and you can press to talk. You’ll hear while you press it, you will listen to as you speak.
- But of course, there might be a terrible echo because all of this is going out to the speaker, and it’s getting back into the mic and that sometimes cause the reverb. But ideally, you wouldn’t have that so it would be very nice.
- Now we’ll discuss the configuration a little bit. And to stream to the cloud, you first have to sign in, create an account, and you can become a member. After that, you can add your station details, and you can start streaming. Then you can look at your statistics. You’ll have a simulation of how your audio mixer is working.
- CPU: You need 1 GHz (2 GHz recommended)
- RAM: You need 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Storage: You need 100 MB + enough space for all your music files
- Sound card: professional quality Soundcard is recommended
How to Crack?
- First, like any other application, you need to download the setup
- After that, install the downloaded setup
- Now use the crack to activate
- Finally, Done. Enjoy!