Bandicut 18.104.22.1689 Crack + (100% Working)
Recording videos while playing or on vacation usually means that you are bound to end up with some footage that cannot be used – it can be blurry or downright dull. If users want to keep only the most impressive or exciting parts of their clips, they can rely on dedicated software solutions like Bandicut Crack.
It can prove a handy utility for those who want to cut their videos to a chosen length quickly. However, if you’re going to cut out several parts of the same video, you will need to process it multiple times, as you can only cut a single fragment per session.
Moreover, it is a super-fast video cutting/joining app with an easy-to-use interface. It’ll allow users to trim parts of the video quickly while keeping the original video quality. Plus, Users can extract audio from video to MP3, join multiple video files, remove one or more sections from the video, or split the video into various files. The joining/cutting area can be selected per frame, allowing users to precisely choose the cutting/joining area. Other software cuts quickly only between “keyframes”. However, Bandicut can cut quickly between “any frames” that the user selects.
Bandicut supports two cutting methods, [High-Speed mode] & [Encoding mode]. “High-speed mode” allows users to cut a video precisely without re-encoding. As a result, the quality is lossless, & the cutting speed is faster than any other software. “Encoding mode” allows re-encoding if users wish to change the codec, resolution, or quality of a video according to their needs.
Users can save the video as an AVI or MP4 file. It supports common codecs such as H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1 and Motion JPEG, & various video formats such as *.avi, *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.dat, *.vob, *.mpe, *.mpv2, *.mp2v, *.flv, *.asf, *.wmv, *.ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.k3g, *.divx, *.wm, *.rmvb, *.ram, *.wmx, *.wvx, *.rm, *.ivf, *.ogm, *.vp6 and *.xvd.
Bandicut even supports hardware acceleration using Intel Quick Sync Video, provided the CPU has this functionality. It’ll allow users to cut videos at high speed with excellent & lossless quality.
Intuitive design & decent file support
The application installs on all recent editions of Windows, & you can have it up and running within seconds. The graphic UI of Bandicut is intuitive and user-friendly since you need to select the video file & start editing it.
The utility supports several source formats, such as AVI, WMV, MKV, MPG, MP4, VOB, or FLV, which you can add through the browse dialog.
Fast Video Cutter & Easy Video Joiner
With this app, everybody can easily select the cutting area & merge multiple videos. Users can also quickly split a large video file into smaller video clips or trim unwanted parts of the video like commercials, outtakes, & trailers.
MP4 Cutter, AVI Joiner Software
Bandicut can merge/cut video files as an AVI cutter/joiner, MKV cutter/joiner, MP4 cutter/joiner, MOV cutter/joiner, or MPEG cutter/joiner. It’ll work well with many file formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, MPEG, ASF, WMV, TS, MPG, DAT, VOB, FLV, TP, TRP, MPE.
Seamlessly cut & join videos.
Once users selected the clip they want to trim, they can either enter the start and end times or rely on the slider until they are pleased with the length of the output video. Furthermore, users can also play the fragment they marked to ensure the output result matches your expectations.
The final step is to save the processed video and specify the target format you prefer – depending on the encoding mode you selected, you can adjust the video codec, size, and quality, along with the video codec, bitrate, channel, and frequency.
On the other hand, the application also comes with the option to join multiple clips together into a single file. It doesn’t matter if you add files of different formats because, in the end, you get to choose and configure the one of interest.
Cut video without losing quality.
Lossless video cutting software can cut certain parts of the video without re-encoding. There are plenty of video cutter programs. However, if users want to cut, trim, split the video files, or merge multiple segments without decreasing the video quality, please try Bandicut!
Hardware-accelerated H.264 video encoders are supported.
Bandicut supports the hardware accelerated Intel Quick Sync h.264 encoders. It allows you to cut, join/merge, trim, split videos at high speed with excellent quality.
- Bandicut now works only on 64-bit Windows.
- Added the Project file recovery function.
- Also, they’ve Improved the display of the progress status bar.
- They’ve Improved the Bandicut project file UI.
- Users Failed to open some. VOB files.
- High-speed mode: Some video files which applied the HEVC codec couldn’t be played after cutting.
- Synchronization issues occurred, or encoding failed if a video had a lower frame rate.
- The audio was partially cut off when merging videos under certain circumstances.
- Some buttons become inactive when changing modes.
- The Start button was invisible on the UI on some computers.
- Some videos were unable to be processed, & progress in the progress window halted.
- Bandicut crashed when the file size was large or the playback time was long.
- Also, Bandicut crashed when adding some video files.
- Bandicut crashed while using the High-speed mode on some high-end computers.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
How to Download and Install?
- First, download the Bandicut Crack from the below link or button.
- After that, Install the program.
- After you complete the installation process, use the software.
- Finally, Done. Enjoy!
- Also, Download EDIUS 9 Crack