ActionDirector Video Editor
ActionDirector Video Editor is the leading video editing app; you have to record videos, edit videos, apply video effects, and share with friends. Create video from the app, with a suitable movie editing tutorial guiding you as you add action movie effects & edits.
Record the next viral video and action movie hit with ActionDirector! Edit and crop videos, add music to video to create your soundtrack, and highlight video projects you’re proud of on social networks and messaging apps! Effects for videos are built-in, so you can make each video look professional.
ActionDirector’s Ultra HD 4K video editor lets you edit videos on your mobile naturally like you would on a desktop. Action movie effects feature crucial moments, with slow motion & speed edits, helping users build excitement with a simple slider. Users can even add repeat & rewind video effects to their clip to create the ultimate video.
Import your clips or photographs in just about any format up to 4K resolution, and you can cut up and arrange your clips using a simple, drag-and-drop storyboard editor. There are themed templates accessible as well, in case you’re not sure where to start, that automatically add things like effects and transitions.
ActionDirector Video Editor
In case you need a tool that can quickly edit your footage, then you should look no further than the ActionDirector app, which comes with a couple of essential and straightforward features. In contrast to its elder sibling from the same developers, PowerDirector, this app is focused on simple editing and nothing more.
With ActionDirector, you can record, edit, and share your videos, and you needn’t bother with any kind of mastery to utilize it. Load the video into the editor & use features such as slow-motion effects, trim, brightness, contrast, saturation, & bookend video with intro & outro clips. The entire process is painless and, depending on the left of the video, it can take only a couple of moments.
The app can deal with video recorded at up to 240fps for slow-motion moments, & users can quickly apply slow motion to specific segments, just bypassing a couple of sliders. It releases you from regular speed to slow motion and back up to full speed without having to cut up the video into separate clips.
Also, while fish-eye distortion is the pretty norm from action cams, not everyone is an enthusiast of what it looks like. It has preset profiles for a wide variety of cameras for instantaneous distortion correction. Similarly, you can digitally stabilize your movies with a single click and make color and white balance corrections with specific fixes for the day off submerged.
- Create video – Record video with this app & begin editing right away
- Videomaker releases you right into editing after you finish recording.
- Edit Videos
- Effects for videos perform any project come to life.
- Edit video color & apply brightness, contrast, and saturation adjustments.
- Record video with music from your library
- Trim and cut to focus just on the shots you need
- Video filters make each shot pop.
- Over twelve transitions for you to add to your videos
- Add text and titles with shadow and border.
- Add animated stickers
- Action Movie Effects
- Slow-motion and quick motion let you highlight the action with precise speed controls.
- Highlight video to replay or rewind
- Add and blend your background music.
- Share Videos
- Produce, upload, and share Ultra HD 4K video using social networks or messaging apps.
- Apply and edit vector shapes to your videos, with auto-fit text and keyframe controls.
Motion Graphic and Animated Titles:
- Animated motion-title templates can snazz up any video production. You’d pay parcels for similar third-party plug-ins.
- This shape is helpful for the individuals who like to post videos to Instagram and Facebook; it saves you from having to crop and resize.
- This app gets 18 attractive new geometric transition effects. You can never have enough transitions, and these include fade, swell, and sliding transitions.
- Like the top pro video software, PowerDirector now lets you hear that noisy audio as you scrub back and forward. It’s helpful on the off chance that you have to distinguish a spot in a clip based on a sound occasion.
Settled Video as PiP:
- The last version introduced settled project capability; presently, you can combine clips and edits to reuse in other projects as keyframe picture-in-picture objects.
4K Preview and Dual Preview:
- Previously you could just preview at reduced resolutions. Double preview lets you have one window showing library contents and another for the project result. It’s something pro editors expect.
- Pro Format and Camera Support. PowerDirector now allows you to import and edit video in the following formats: HEVC 10bit HDR10 and HLG, ProRes 10bit 4:2:2, XAVC 8bit 4:2:0, and MXF AVC 8bit 4:2:0.
Reverse Track Order:
- Some editors arrange tracks with a higher layer at the top, and some have overlays ordered going down. Presently you can set it how you prefer.
- Make videos, add video effects, trim and cut video, and even add your text and music to videos, all with the ActionDirector app! Download today and start directing!
- On the off chance that you need more, then make sure to check out ActionDirector for desktop. It’s Featuring a range of preset themes, focal point and color corrections, video stabilizer, and much more action effects including stop motion; it is the leading software you’ll have to create an effect-rich viral action video.
- Android 4.3 (Jellybean) or more including Android 9.0 (Pie)
Works best with:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 or higher
- Samsung Exynos 7420 or higher
- Nvidia Tegra K1 or higher
- MediaTek P10 or higher
- Video：H.263 (.3GP, .MP4 ), H.264 AVC (.3GP, .MP4, VP9 (.MKV, Webm) .MKV), MPEG-4 SP (.3GP, MP4, MKV) , H.265 (.MP4, .MKV ), VP8 (.MKV, Webm).
- Music：WAV, MP3, MP4, M4A, AAC